WE MAKE PEOPLE GROW! With more than 2.500 graduated consultants from AW Academy the concept is proven. Working as a Program Manager at AW Academy means a flexible everyday work life with project management, decision making and a lot of communication with different stakeholders. You will work in a role where you steer your daily work as well as decide how to take on a project and how to structure your work in general.
About this position
Here's how our Program Manager Gabriella describes the role:
“At AW Academy there are no regular days which makes it so much more fun to wake up and go to work! As a Program Manager I can start my week by facilitating a workshop with IT-Managers for a potential reskill program, followed by interviewing potential teachers and end my work week with one-on-one meetings with consultants in need of my coaching and support. By being responsible for my own projects from start to finish I get to develop within project lead, communication and problem solving – always with the support of my team!”
AW Academy is an international company within the AW Group, currently operating in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Norway and Denmark. We run Reskill- and Upskill- Accelerated Learning Programs - training that, at a high pace, with real problems and constant feedback dialogue make individuals ready for new careers. AW Academy primarily focuses its training on white collar sector and in business areas such as IT, Finance and Technology. At AW Academy, the team is the foundation for success, we are very passionate about what we do, we love to challenge the education industry and constantly develop our current way of working - together. It probably goes without saying that our next Program Manager is a person who strongly relates to our core values and is always striving to beat yesterday and share energy while showing a lot of heart along the way!
About the role
As a Program Manager you have an important role in AW Academy's continued journey. Building an AW Academy program is a project which can take only a few weeks for an Upskill program or about six months for a Reskill program, you will be responsible for the whole project from start to finish. To best succeed in the role, you will mainly work with the shorter upskill programs during the first 6-12 months until moving on to also taking on larger reskill projects. The role includes a large contact network, both externally and internally.
- Project management and quality assurance of training programs from first client contact to graduation and evaluation of projects.
- Take an active part in the sales process by identifying client needs and translating them into learning design.
- Facilitate workshop and conduct client meetings.
- Plan and take ownership of price calculation, financial planning, program set up.
- Search, attract and recruit trainers and introduce them to our pedagogical platform, The AW Academy Way and our ways of working.
- Point of contact to internal and external stakeholders including participants in training programs.
- Continuous business development within AW Academy and connected to training program concepts.
- Act as a role model in living our core values and always do your best.
We are looking for
- Previous working experience from a role that requires contact with many different stakeholders.
- Previous experience from working independently in planning your work.
- It is considered meritorious if you have experience of project management, but this is not a requirement.
- Very good knowledge in Swedish and English, both written and verbal.
To succeed and thrive in the role of Program Manager, we are convinced that you need to feel really motivated about the different responsibilities in the role of Program Manager as well as the AW Academy concept in general. We will place the utmost importance on your personal qualities and your motivation for the role as well as AW Academy.
As a person we are looking for you who are driven and who enjoy - and grow - with responsibility. Your structural ability is of high importance since you will have a varied complexity of tasks. We believe that you are proactive and a good problem solver as conditions will continue to change along the way, just as they have done since the start of AW Academy. We also see that you share energy and inspiration, everyone should get a good feeling when in contact with AW Academy. At AW Academy, we believe in celebrating success and the importance of having fun during the journey. We hope you’d like to join in on that!
Competences considered crucial for this role:
- Problem solving
Start date: As soon as possible, according to agreement
Employment type: Permanent employment with 6 months probation period, Fulltime
Placement: Stockholm, at our newly built office and campus located in Hagastaden together with other companies from AW Group
Salary: Fixed monthly salary
Contact person: Gabriella Flam
Recruitment Process: When applying, attach your CV and fill in a few questions around experience plus your motivation for the role. From there the process will include tests (MAP & Matrigma), competence-based interview and references. We are looking forward to your application.