About this position:
As Concept Owner you will be responsible for project managing our concepts such as partnerships, networks and events, in all our countries. You will therefore work closely to develop our concepts making sure they strengthen our brand positions alongside client relations, as well as consider and investigate potential concepts. In this position, you will be the go-to person for matters related to the concepts you are responsible for and will alongside marketing department collaborate closely with stakeholders from various parts of the organization. Una who also holds the role as Concept Owner describes it like this:
“I can spend one day at project planning, while I the other day analyze data or arrange a workshop. In the role as a Concept Owner, you cooperate throughout most of the organization, not only beneficial for your network but you also learn an incredible amount from all different parts of the organization. The role also offers challenges - plans can change with short notice, which makes it crucial to be one step ahead and have a plan B. If you thrive where there is structure, creativity, and plenty of room for new ideas, this is the role for you!”
Your main responsibility will be to manage active concepts from A to Z, and continuously give project updates to relevant stakeholders along the way. You will:
- Develop and execute a communication plan for the concepts you are responsible for that strengthen our brand position towards the specific target group (clients, candidates, consultants & co-workers)
- Plan potential events or other participations within the concept and ensure our internal experts establish our brand message in a relevant & efficient way
- Support PR & Content Manager plan related PR-activities (together with local stakeholders- and PR agencies) in a way that strengthen our brand perception and help us reach the set targets
- Together with our team of creatives and other marketing specialists, be involved in producing the related communication material for suitable channels
- Support local functions with their business needs regarding the active concept and be the go-to person for related matters
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of working within marketing e.g. creating campaigns, concept, events etc.
- Experience of leading projects or productions
- Relevant education within for example business administration, HR, marketing, communication or similar
- Very good knowledge in written and spoken English
In this role you will be expected to use your creativity, structure and “get things done” skills to invent how to create best outcome by planning, executing, evaluating and developing our concepts in a way that support our business needs. Furthermore, being organized and capable of long-term planning in your work are traits considered crucial for the role. As well as having great cooperation skills. Of course, being a co-worker who strongly relates to our company’s values is also a given!
Marketing department’s main office is in Stockholm, but our co-workers are located in all our countries (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Switzerland or Germany) which means you can be located in any of our countries. The role includes trips to different countries and to our main office in Stockholm, if not situated here. Travels is roughly 1-2 days per month in total.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you see yourself having the following competencies:
Don't hesitate to contact Emelie Pettersson, if you have any questions about the position. To all of you who want to achieve just a little bit more. Welcome home. We reward ambition!
Academic Work is a staffing and recruitment company in which it was founded 1998 has helped over 150,000 young professionals worldwide get their dream job. We strive to build a workplace in absolute world-class, the goal is that no employee at Academic Work should want to work elsewhere. Our culture is characterized by our three values: Share Energy, Beat Yesterday and Show Heart and we therefore believe in having fun at work, spreading our energy, achieving impressive results and strive to develop.
* Start: From September
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Hälsingegatan 43, St. Eriksplan, Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request that all questions regarding the position is handled by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
We will give you feedback on your application in August!