About the role
We need world-class content to reach the full potential of our digital marketing. Our content adds business value as it builds our brand and helps us to position Academic Work as a thought leader within our industry. To produce the written parts of our content, we have our content editors. Our goal is to spark conversations among our target audience, foster engagement among our employees and add concrete business value to the company.
As Content Editor, you will be a part of the Creative team and work in close collaboration with your fellow content colleagues, the production managers and our designers. Alongside our Creative team, you will be surrounded by colleagues highly skilled in digital marketing, video, digital design, social, strategy & performance, motion graphics etc. As we have a presence in six different markets, you will also work with our local Web editors on an ongoing basis.
You will be part of our marketing department at Group level, which is responsible for our marketing in all our six countries and supports all companies within the Group. Our culture is characterized by commitment, inclusion and team spirit. We are convinced that it is our employees who are the basis for our growth and development, that is why we put a lot of commitment and resources on both our employees and leadership!
Our marketing is based on our business needs and based on that, our stakeholders decide which campaigns and productions to initiate. As a Content Editor, you then contribute to the production by generate ideas, do research, write and develop our written content. The content you create will vary in scope, from writing newsletters to produce content to larger brand campaigns for multiple channels.
- Produce high-quality written content.
- Perform research and interviews related to the content that you will produce.
- Follow a production calendar and keep the deadlines set.
- Collaborate with other members of the Creative team in our productions and contribute ideas to the creative work in campaigns.
We are looking for
To succeed in this role you must be able to combine marketing research, your own research, business goals and from that create relevant, written content. We believe that your current position may be at a content marketing agency, an advertising agency, a digital news desk, or similar.
- Education in journalism, marketing or communication and/or at least 2 years of experience in relevant digital content production.
- Expert-level skills in at least one of the following fields: copywriting, storytelling, editorial development.
- Much experience of handling several productions at the same time and communicate with different stakeholders.
- Experience of working with English texts. Professional English in speech and writing, also grammatically.
Desirable skills and experience
- Have a good knowledge and can produce qualitative texts in Swedish. For example, writing press releases and supporting parts of the organization in Swedish.
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword writing.
- Have experience from working at a content marketing agency, an advertising agency, an inhouse-agency, or similar.
- Have experience from copywriting in productions and campaigns.
Both your personal skills and your motivation for the job are important to us. That is why we want you to send a motivation as to why you are interested in this particular job.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you see yourself having the following competencies
- Taking responsibility
- Ability to cooperate
- Start: According to agreement
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Hälsingegatan 47
- If you fullfill the requirements, the first step in the recruitment process is to complete two tests by Assessio. One is a personality mapping which takes about 20 minutes to complete, the other a cognitive ability test which takes 12 minutes to complete. The reason why we use tests is to ensure a solid and fair recruitment process focusing on potential for the position we are hiring for rather than only your CV.
- If you proceed, the next step is a phone interview, and after that, behavioral descriptive interviews and case.